- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on Like or Sharebuttons.
- Casa Rural Enea is not responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiepolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Casa Rural Enea cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.